The network Reloaded
John 8:44 You are of your Father the devil, and it is your will to practice the desires [which are characteristic] of your Father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks what is natural to him, for he is a liar and the Father of lies and half-truths. ‘
We are God’s creation; his word tells us we are fearfully & wonderfully made (Psa 139). Nothing/no one God has created is without purpose; we all serve a purpose here on earth. Many are wondering why am I here? What is my purpose? From the beginning (in the garden), God created man and woman, he gave them their assignment, but the enemy came to destroy God’s creation.
The original design: In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth; he also created mankind he began with Adam. From Adam, God created Eve (life-giver). Finally, he created man in his image, a beautiful creation.
As we read in Genesis, God is a creator; he created the heavens and earth, sea creatures, birds, angels, sun, moon & stars. In addition, God is always developing; most importantly, God created the family; he is the founder of the Family unit.
As the creator of the family, this makes God a progenitor. A progenitor is the founder of a family, line of descent, clan or tribe, noble house, or ethnic group. As God’s creation, when we are born again (born into the family of God), we are the offspring of God which makes us a progeny.
- Ephesians 3:14-15 For this reason [grasping the greatness of this plan by which Jews and Gentiles are joined together in Christ] I bow my knees [in reverence] before the Father [of our Lord Jesus Christ], from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name [God—the first and ultimate Father].
The Network of God: A network is a group or system of interconnected people or things. When we are birth into the family of God, we become a part of the network of God. Interconnected means having all parts linked or connected. When we are interconnected, we are Mutually joined/related together.
God’s mind is comparable to a mainframe computer; a mainframe computer is a combination of many processors and memory (RAM). The mainframe works as a central processing unit for many workstations and terminals connected with it. It can allow thousands of users to process. Its name ‘Mainframe’ stands for a frame for holding several processors and main memory. Mainframe computers play a significant role in e-business, where thousands of people connect to a server to precede their requests in real-time. Similarly, in banking, government, education systems, mainframe computers play a valuable role.
That is how the mind of God is, he has infinite wisdom, and when we are joined (interconnected) with his network, we are the children of God led by the Holy Spirit.
- Romans 8:14 ‘For all who are allowing themselves to be led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
Keeping in mind that the mind of God is compared to a mainframe computer as his offspring, we are the workstations and terminals that should remain connected to God. When a computer is disjointed/removed from the network, it is no longer connected; if the device remains disconnected, it will either stay offline (vagabond with no connection) or link to a different network.
Two Kingdoms: In the realm of the spirit, there is a war. In this war, two kingdoms are warring for the souls of men—the kingdom of light (GOD) and The kingdom of darkness (Satan).
- Colossians 1:13 For He has rescued us and has drawn us to Himself from the dominion of darkness, and has transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son,
The war we are fighting is a spiritual battle against our minds. God reminds us in his word that the weapons of our warfare are not physical (weapons of flesh and blood); instead, our weapons are spiritual and mighty through God. To pull down strongholds, casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into the obedience of Christ. 2Corinthians 10:3-5
When did the war on our minds first begin? In the garden (Gen 3), when the serpent lied to Eve and convinced her, “She should not surely die, but instead, her eyes will be opened, and she will be as gods knowing good and evil.” It was this lie that gave him unauthorized access to her mind.
- John 10:10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows]. ‘
Satan “The Hacker”
A hacker is a person who illegally gains access to and tampers with information in a computer system. Our minds are delicate; if we aren’t careful (guarding our hearts), we will be open and vulnerable for the hacker to hijack our minds. Once Satan has gained illegal entry into our minds, he can implant contaminations, contagions, and all sorts of defilements.
- Contamination: The action or state of making or being made impure by polluting or poisoning.
- Contagion: Rapid communication of an influence (such as a doctrine or emotional state) corrupting influence or contact.
- Defilement: Is to make physically unclean, especially with something unpleasant or contaminating.
The hacker (satan) causes wounds and trauma to implant his contaminations early. His goal is to cause the impure pollutions in our minds to remain and grow with us without being addressed (mental strongholds). Furthermore, his contaminations, which are also likened to system viruses, can cause our minds to go offline (alienated) from God; as a result, we no longer have a connection with God’s network.
When the mind is offline, it is disjointed from the Father; in return, we become a prodigal unable to receive from God’s network. A prodigal is someone who spends everything foolishly.
They’re are imprudent, immoderate, irresponsible, and become self-indulgent. Ultimately, the prodigal is always focused on S-E-L-F. This person is the example of a mind that has received A corrupt contagion.
Illegal access to our minds can cause tampering.
Some of these tamperings include:
- Tampered Identity
- Tampered Destinies
- Tampered gifts & talents
- Tampered DNA
Tampered Identity: We are created in God’s image and his form and likeness. The enemy will come to plant seeds (contaminations) of doubt; he blinds our mind from understanding who we are in Christ, and in return, he gives us his false identity. If we aren’t careful, we can easily fall into this trap by believing the devil’s lies. Satan tried the same tactic with Jesus in the wilderness; he tried to sow seeds of doubt. When he attempted to cause doubt about being the son of God, Jesus overcame his lies with the word of God. (Luke 4:1-3)
Tampered Destiny: As mentioned earlier, we were created with a purpose; in fact, God has a treasure in our earthen vessel. One of the main weapons satan uses against us is distractions. Weapons of distractions are cares of the world, worldly pleasures, passionate desires for other things—anything designed to cause us to remain focused on temporal affairs can be a distraction. Distractions are designed to cause the word of God to become choked out of our lives, which in return will cause unfruitfulness. If we are unfruitful, we are not walking in the ways of God; there is nothing unfruitful in God’s network. (Col 3:2)
Tampered gifts & talents: The devil likes to defile God’s gifts that he has placed within us. Our special skills, talents, and abilities were given to us to use for the edifying of the body of Christ. As a child of God (progeny), we can become a prodigy when we are connected to our Progenitor (God the Father).
A prodigy is a person endowed with exceptional qualities or abilities. This has already been designed in us by our creator. Again, satan plans to cause us to pervert the gift of God and use it for his kingdom, further alienating us from God, therefore becoming a prodigal. Jesus was well versed in the scriptures at an early age, and when he started his ministry, he showed forth distinctive signs and wonders (healing, deliverance).
- 1 Corinthians 12:4-6 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
Tampered DNA: “The fall of man was genetic. Our fall impacted the gene pool, DNA, and chromosomes. Sin wasn’t just what Adam and Eve did in the Garden of Eden, it is what they became.” – The Organic Gospel
Satan tampers/tampered our DNA to corrupt God’s creation before the flood in Noah’s day; we read in Gen 6 fallen angels slept with human women to defile their bloodline. As a result, there were giants (Nephilim) on the earth in those days. He wants to corrupt our DNA; instead of being made in God’s image, we would be made in his image. Satan is not a creator; he can only alter (pervert) what God has created. As he has perverted God’s creation, we now have a society of confusion. Women who identify as men, men identifying as women, and homes in a perverted order. This was not the design of God but the design of the hacker satan.
- James 3:16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
- Genesis 6:1-4 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And the LORD said, My Spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
The ultimate job of Satan is to cause us to believe his lies, which creates a false identity causing us to go off course down a unrighteous path. Using all of our gifts, talents, and resources for his kingdom as we take on his perverted nature. If we continue down this road, we will be given over to a reprobate (depraved) mind, receiving the wages for our sin, DEATH! His hack is designed to ultimately kill us while stealing from us and destroying us in the process. He has worked diligently to alienate our minds from God.
- Ephesians 4:17-18 So this I say, and solemnly affirm together with the Lord [as in His presence], that you must no longer live as the [unbelieving] Gentiles live, in the futility of their minds [and in the foolishness and emptiness of their souls], for their [moral] understanding is darkened and their reasoning is clouded; [they are] alienated and self-banished from the life of God [with no share in it; this is] because of the [willful] ignorance and spiritual blindness that is [deep-seated] within them, because of the hardness and insensitivity of their heart. ‘
Reloading the Network: God wants our minds to be reloaded and renewed through his word. As we spend time with God via reading his word, prayer, and spending time in his presence, we are renewed day by day. We are not to be conformed to the pattern of this world. Instead, be transformed by the renewing of our minds. As we continue in God’s presence, the viruses that the devil has implanted will be removed. We have the blood of Jesus that will cleanse us and make us pure.
Remember, God restores our soul (mind). Our key to restoration is accessing God’s network by staying in his presence. Reading the Bible, prayer, worship, and Godly fellowship.
It’s time for a fresh reload. God’s mind is orderly, logical, and on-time he expects his offspring to function similarly.
- Ephesians 4:23-24 and be continually renewed in the spirit of your mind [having a fresh, untarnished mental and spiritual attitude], and put on the new self [the regenerated and renewed nature], created in God’s image, [godlike] in the righteousness and holiness of the truth [living in a way that expresses to God your gratitude for your salvation].
In closing, I pray that you will be renewed in the spirit of your mind, allowing God access to your heart. God wants to fix us, but we have to allow access. Thus, being no longer guarded and hardened in our hearts due to pride, but open allowing God to operate through us as his yielded vessels.
I hope you enjoyed this teaching. Feel free to message or comment below.
God Bless You All!!
Please visit our site for bible studies and teachings at omegaministries.org.
Consider supporting our end-time work. View the video presentations for Dunamis Tabernacle below. If you’d like to support the ministry, click on support, and donate on the omega ministries website. We appreciate your time.
Dunamis Tabernacle Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch v=e3eAnPjAkTI