- John 14:6 AMP Jesus said to him, “I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
- John 17:17 KJV Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
- John 16:13 KJV Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
In today’s society, while having A discussion, it is common to hear someone refer to “Their/My Truth.” How can everyone have their perception of the truth when the truth isn’t relative? Jesus, The Holy Spirit, and His word is the truth. When we walk in the truth, we will not associate with any error or falsehood. We must have A love for the truth to be saved, and if not, we will be deceived and believe A lie. Those who create “their own truth” are walking in A lie.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 KJV And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Jesus warned us in his word that satan is the Father of lies. All falsehood comes from his kingdom. Those who believe and live A Lie are of their Father, the devil.
- John 8:44 AMP You are of your Father the devil, and it is your will to practice the desires [which are characteristic] of your Father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks what is natural to him, for he is a liar and the Father of lies and half-truths.
God’s word is the anchor against any lies, false teachings, or error. We have to be careful not to agree with, accept, or walk-in A lie. If so, we become a partaker (In Agreement, or covenant) with it. God commands us to walk in truth, love in truth, know the truth, allow the truth to dwell in us, and the truth shall be with us forever. Most importantly, the truth (Which is Jesus) will make you free! John 8:32
Allow the Spirit of Truth to dwell richly in you to be made free from all error and falsehood.
Here is A Good Bible Study Concerning this topic:http://omegaministries.org/audio/message?id=945