Psalm 103:2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Isn’t it a blessing to be a child of the Most High God? Think about all of the spiritual blessings and benefits he has for those who fear him. Recently I was reading Psalm 103 and I began to meditate on the benefits GOD supplies to his children. The most amazing thing about his benefits is GOD loads us daily. The Following verbs express the benefits of GOD: forgives, heals, redeems, crowns, and satisfies.
Let’s look at some of the benefits of the Lord:
· God forgives ALL of our iniquities- (If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1st John 1:9)
· God heals all of our diseases
· He redeems our life from destruction and crowns us with lovingkindness and tender mercies
· The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
· He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
In Psalms 116:12 the psalmist asks an important question… What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? God is the creator of the universe, we can only offer him our bodies as a living Sacrifice. Offer the Lord the sacrifice of thanksgiving and call upon his name, most importantly obey GOD. Obedience is better than sacrifice, Jesus told us if we love him we will keep his commandments. I wanted to share this psalm with you all, take time to read it in your personal time and I pray it bless you as well.
Most importantly remember God’s benefits daily!