Witchcraft is the religion of fallen man; its intent/purpose is to control, intimidate, manipulate and dominate an individual to cause them to do something opposite of what they should be doing. When we are pulled from the will of God, we are taken off course down a perverted path, which is done by the power of witchcraft. Please refer to my article: Witchcraft: A perverted Anointing.
What is Witchcraft? In the bible, this term is mentioned several times with different meanings. Let us look at the various definitions below:
- Witchcraft (Sorcery, witchcraft) G5331 –The use or administering of drugs, poisoning, sorcery magical arts often found in connection with idolatry and fostered by it. The deceptions and seductions of idolatry.
- Witchcraft (Divination, witchcraft) H7081 – Divination, an oracle, used by false prophets.
- Witchcraft (sorcery, incantations) H3785 – Magic, sorcery, witchcraft, seductive and corrupting influences.
- Witchcraft G3096 – To be A magician; to practice magical arts.
Emotional Manipulation (Jonas Clark excerpt)
An emotional manipulation is a common form of witchcraft. If A boy continues to tell A girl how beautiful she is and how much he loves her – until it is a form of witchcraft. The con man that builds your trust and confidence until the day he steals your money is operating in witchcraft. The person that gives you a gift and threatens to take it back if you don’t obey is operating in witchcraft. In all likelihood, there is a spiritual force called witchcraft trying to control your life right now. If this spirit can get you thinking about you, your plans, aspirations, purposes, ministry, etc., then it can get you off of what God wants to do in your life. So be on guard against emotional manipulation and unnatural attempts to probe your soul.
Some of the signs of emotional manipulation are confusion, inattentiveness, and the continual probing of your soul. It is all used to control the person. Witchcraft is assigned to attack our peace and offer confusion in return, and there is usually A release of chaos and turmoil in your environment.
I want to share ten signs of emotional witchcraft (manipulation) you may have experienced it done against you, or you’ve unknowingly done these things against others; either way, the key to our deliverance is via repentance. Repent and go towards the righteous pathway, no longer following or susceptible to the wiles of the devil.
Ten signs of Emotional Witchcraft:
1. They play the role of the victim; it’s never their fault; their failures are the blame of someone else.
2. Blame shifters; instead of taking accountability, they shift the blame to others.
3. When the person is confronted, they result in the silent treatment(they remain silent until they are ready to talk.
4. Double-minded this person cannot make A decision and look to you for ALL of their decision-making.
5. They are unstable, and they look to others to provide their stability.
6. They cannot stand alone; this person NEED Validation from others to feel accepted.
7. Woe is me is normally their story. Everybody is attacking or out to sabotage them.
8. They are easily offended, and because their issues are never A fault, they become sealed in pride.
9. This person will give and take, meaning they will provide you with information, but they will take it back if you disagree. I.E. (Never-mind, forget I ever asked or told you)
10. They become narcissists, always wondering, “What’s in it for me?” Why aren’t you into me like I’m into myself? This person is self-aware with the inability to see the needs of others. In the end, it’s all about them
Deliverance from witchcraft:
As witchcraft is A work of the flesh (Gal 5), we are called to repent and no longer walk after the lust of the flesh. The Holy Spirit must lead us at all times. God in this hour is destroying the yoke of witchcraft and removing the burden (false responsibility) it has placed upon the lives of many. Ask God to seek your heart and to deliver you from the power of witchcraft so that you may be used effectively by him. God bless and keep you all in Jesus’s name, AMEN!
Beware of the power of witchcraft!
Revelation 21:8 But as for the cowards and unbelieving and abominable [who are devoid of character and personal integrity and practice or tolerate immorality], and murderers, and sorcerers [with intoxicating drugs], and idolaters and occultists [who practice and teach false religions], and all the liars [who knowingly deceive and twist truth], their part will be in the lake that blazes with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” ‘
God Bless You All!!
Please visit our site for bible studies and teachings at omegaministries.org.
Consider supporting our end-time work. View the video presentations for Dunamis Tabernacle below. If you’d like to support the ministry, click on support, and donate on the omega ministries website. We appreciate your time.
Dunamis Tabernacle Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch v=e3eAnPjAkTI