Proverbs 12:4 KJV, A virtuous woman, is a crown to her husband: But she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.
Recently, we learned that every man has King potential within him as a king; one of his crowns is a virtuous woman. In Proverbs 12, we read that a virtuous woman is a crown to her husband. A woman of virtue is worthy, earnest, and strong in character. Therefore, she is a crowning joy to her husband.
As we further examine Proverbs 31, we learn about a righteous wife. Verse ten starts with a question: “Who can find a virtuous woman?”
A woman of virtue is rare, which makes her hard to find. Nevertheless, she is worth a high price far above rubies. Let’s view the characteristics of a virtuous woman and pray that God can help us become women of virtue.
• The heart of her husband trusts in her with confidence and will have no lack of gain. (He doesn’t need outside resources).
• A virtuous woman is capable and intelligent; she comforts, encourages, and does her husband good and NOT evil all the days of her life.
• She rises early to get her spiritual food for her household and assigns tasks. (A woman of virtue is an early riser, she is up before her household meditating on the word of God and allowing God to order her steps for the day).
• She is cloth with the armor of God daily, girding her loins with strength. Spiritual, Mental, and physical fitness for her God-given tasks.
• She sees her work with and for God is good, which keeps her lamp continually burning. She’s filled with the Holy Spirit; her lamp burns continually even through the night, preparing her for whatever lies ahead.
• She’s charitable as she gives of herself to others either in body, mind, or spirit.
• She’s not afraid of any storm because her household is clothed in scarlet – which means they are covered in the blood of Jesus.
• She is clothed in purity, righteousness, and holiness. She wears purple as a royal woman of God, a symbol of wealth, royalty, and status. She knows her identity and authority in Christ.
• Her husband is known in the city gates because of her Godly character. She is the glory of her husband.
• She speaks in wisdom; the law of kindness is on her tongue; she says words to build others up instead of tearing them down.
• She manages her household well, and idleness, gossip, discontent, and self-pity are far from her.
• She’s a blessing to everyone around her, including her children and husband.
The attributes and benefits of a virtuous woman far exceed anything we can imagine—a woman of dignity, courage, servanthood, and who fears the Lord. To become a righteous royal woman, we have to put away the mind of eve in exchange for the mind of Christ.
I recently heard some words of wisdom from the teaching titled “Celestial women.” View the points below:
1. Stop being a busy body 1st Timothy 5:9
2. Keep your tongue, and speak words that edify.
3. Meditate on the word of God.
4. Establish a disciplined prayer life and spend intimate time in prayer.
5. Stop competing against men.
In short, a woman of virtue is a celestial (heavenly) woman whose soul is no longer inverted, allowing her to walk with a man of God. As a result, they become part of God’s royal kingdom as sons and daughters in perfect alignment, submitted in obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Proverbs 31:30-31 KJV Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: But a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. Give her of the fruit of her hands; And let her own works praise her in the gates.
I hope you enjoyed this devotion. God bless you and comment below.
Please visit our site for bible studies and teachings at omegaministries.org.
Consider supporting our end-time work. View the video presentations for Dunamis Tabernacle below. If you’d like to support the ministry, click on support, and donate on the omega ministries website. We appreciate your time.
Dunamis Tabernacle Presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch v=e3eAnPjAkTI
2 thoughts on “Royal Virtuous Women”
I needed to read this, thanks Tan.
Amen, you’re welcome.